For a while now I’ve been taking notes on some of the great books, training courses and other things I’ve found useful.
Feel free to read, give me feedback on and either share this blog post or this index page.
I’ve got a few more I plan to do soon but to-date the list is:
- My notes on Building Successful Communities of Practice by Emily Webber (4 pages)
- My notes on the Cabinet Manual (7 pages)
- My notes on Building Microservices by Sam Newman (12 pages)
- My notes on User Stories Applied by Mike Cohn (2 pages)
- My notes on Work Rules! by Laszlo Bock (7 pages)
- My notes on A Pivotal Moment : Developing a new generation of technologists for the public interest (3 pages)
- My notes from an Influencing Skills course given by Linda Rising (4 pages) (her slides)
- My technical notes related to learning Cucumber (3 pages)
- My non-technical notes related to learning Cucumber (11 pages)
- My notes on CSS (2 pages)
- My notes on Python (11 pages)
- My notes on WebOps (2 pages)
Let me know if you find any of them useful.