- All the scenes with Harry in
- Harry’s kit – a lot
- Superhero tag team (both sides)
- Eddie Brock diving back into the circle
- Pretty much all the SFX sequences
- “Evil Spidy”‘s hair (almost like having a sudden EVIL MUSTACHE!)
- Too long (like so many films these days)
- What’s the odds of the symbiote landing right next to Peter and MJ? Although it’s no sillier than it’s origin in the comics.
- No explanation of the ludicrous power possessed by The Sandman – I mean c’mon, all they had to do was drop the word “nanotechnology” in there somewhere and it would have ll been fine! 🙂
- Perhaps Spiderman could forgive Flint for accidentally killing his uncle but he had been trying to kill Peter just a few moments ago and that wasn’t accidental!
This film was conerning but not in the way I expected. I didn’t think it would be very good so it definitly exceeded my expectations. I was discussing with
on the way home as to whether I would by it on DVD. Perhaps I wouldn’t bother since it wasn’t as good as the first two… Or was it…? I’m not sure that it is, in fact, any worse than 1 and 2. This worries me that perhaps 1 and 2 aren’t as amazing as I think they are… No – definitly not going there…