- Good to know the ‘ol Homeland Security people are on the ball as ever with 30,000 people mistakenly put on a watch-list and staking out mini golf courses.
- Usual religous double-standards as the Pope denounces materialism from balcony of marble, gold-domed building in midst of jewel-encrusted religious icons while wearing giant gold cross.
- The House of Lords torture ruling (evidence gained form torture cannot be used) means that at least 30 current cases will have to be re-assessed.
- Scottish village uses UK’s first Dispersal Order to allow police to forcibly remove any and all young people at will from the area. At the same time angusabranson gives us some more examples. No more “freedom of assembly”.
- Some people I know may find this article on the evolution of the roman alphabet interesting.
I want this.
Leave you with some humour: