- Family Circus does Cthulhu.
- Met Police Chief to be investigated over shooting.
- European music industry classifies it’s customers as terrorists in order to collect more information on them.
- The European Court warns member states that if they harbour secret CIA prisons they may have their voting rights suspended.
- Air passengers safer after girl forced to remove her body jewelry.
- Woman in US going to court to fight being arrested for refusing to present ID when asked by police.
- Jesus. The USA spends $44 billion on intelligence gathering (up from $28 billion in 1998). So much money, bigger than the GDP of all but 75 states, and what does it achieve?
- Human rights abuses in Iraq may be worse than under Saddam.
- The only non-American on the US Army’s Required Reading List for Officers calls for President Bush’s impeachment after entering into the most foolish war since Emperor Augustus in 9 BC sent his legions into Germany.